<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Spring Fever Activewear Picks

Thursday 25 February 2016

Spring Fever Activewear Picks


As all the new season's collections have rolled in to activewear shops, and spring is slowly starting to make itself felt, my hypothetical wishlist has been growing again! Today I am sharing my top eight picks to get you feeling motivated to work out for the coming season with light and bright colours and kick-ass prints. I realise that there is a bit of a bias towards Lorna Jane bra's here, but they are so pretty, surprisingly supportive and super flattering! I'm also loving Gap's fitness ranges at the moment, and they are offering high-quality styles at a great mid-range price.

Spring Feeling Activewear wishlist


1. Eclipse sports bra, Lorna Jane £46.00
2. Saint Tropez sports bra, Lorna Jane £45.00
3. Coolmax layer shelf tank, Gap £30.00
4. Monorose sports bra, Ted Baker £64.00
5. Bamboo capri pant, Onzie £40.00
6. Splits capri, Sweaty Betty £75.00
7. Yoga flow top, No Balls £45.00
8. gFast mini stripe leggings, Gap £39.95

I hope you like these styles as much as I do, and that this post doesn't damage your bank balance too much! Let me know if you have purchased any of these or have any spring favourites yourself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home