<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Fitness Playlist: Pump It!

Thursday 17 March 2016

Fitness Playlist: Pump It!


Workout playlist for weights, circuit training and HIIT. Get sweating! Via @eleanormayc

Doing a lot of work at home over the last few weeks has had me listening to Spotify more than usual, and as a result I have been refining my playlists -about time too, as I get bored easily! My workout tunes have moved away from pace-setting pop to slightly heavier stuff... appropriate for when it comes to mastering pull ups, squaring up to the punch bags and smashing out the last few reps in a HIIT session. I totally blame Carly and Fab and their music for this. ;) I've added some songs to help you warm up before you go out guns blazing to get you in the zone. For more insight on how I balance different aspects of fitness and yoga, have a look at my post here. Appropriately, the newest playlist has been named Pump It. I have two days of university left before Easter involving deadlines, society talks and lab sessions, so I feel like this playlist may be featuring more often...


Like what you're hearing? Check out my calming yoga playlist for completely different vibes, and let me know if you like these playlist posts!

Photo: I am Vibes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home