<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Fitness Spring/Summer Wishlist

Friday 21 February 2014

Fitness Spring/Summer Wishlist

A big motivator for doing exercise is having a nice bit of kit to do it in. While at some point, I probably should invest in full length running tights and a jacket, I am already looking towards warmer days. Unless I really splash out, my yoga clothes are pretty much sorted for now, so, my wishlist has a definite running and workout theme to it!



Shock Absorber Run Bra: £32-37.99 I already have one of these, but it is my only sports bra suitable for running, so it would be nice to have a new one for hygiene and convenience.

Sweaty Betty Athlete Vest: £35.00 How pretty is this? The Athlete vests get exceptional reviews for their fit, fabric and sweat-wicking properties so this is high up my list.
Nike Free Run: £variable Is it just me or does everyone have a pair of these? Sadly Nike Frees aren't nearly supportive enough for my runs, so they'd be a big indulgence if I got these just for classes.
Asics Trail Shoes: £85.00 This is the biggie for me since my current running shoes are getting too small and giving me pins and needles!
Roxy shorts: £30.00 These are too gorgeous. I find that I am much more comfortable running in shorts than 3/4 lengths once the weather starts to warm even slightly, and these have such a practical, flattering fit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home