<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Review: Brooks Ravenna 5

Saturday 15 March 2014

Review: Brooks Ravenna 5

Today I'm posting a review on my new running shoes. I've had a busy week, travelling up to Edinburgh and then having four science exams in three days, so using some saved money on these was definitely a treat. If you have a decent independent running shop near you, I would really recommend visiting rather than opting for buying online. You might not get as low a price, but unless you know exactly what you need this will ensure that you get the right shoes for your running style.
I run with a slight overpronation (my foot rolls inwards) and hit the ground with my midfoot, so I needed a shoe with some pronation support and flexibility.

As soon as I put the Ravenna 5's on, I knew I had found my new trainers. A quick run on the treadmill, and watching the video of me running back showed the high level of support in my stride.

Here's what I thought:

Pro's
  • Good level of cushioning for road running.
  • Wider around the toe for extra comfort.
  • Light
  • The midsole is biodegradable, so less guilt when it's time for the trainers to be replaced!
Con's
  • I got a small blister on one heel, but a longer sock or a plaster easily solves this.

At Ā£105.00 they're a little pricey, but I think they're worth it. Comment below if you know of any discounted companies that sell Brooks shoes!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home