<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: June Yoga Challenge

Wednesday 4 June 2014

June Yoga Challenge

Two weeks on Friday until exams our over! To keep revision from getting me stuck in too much of a rut, I have decided to take on a yoga challenge this month. I am taking part in #StepbyStepYogis to challenge myself with my postures.
Now that the sun is (occasionally) coming out again, I am really enjoying being able to take a brief break from working by a desk to stretching out on the lawn. Over the last few months I have started to see some improvement in my strength and flexibility, so I am hoping to focus on balance this month -for a one-time gymnast mine is atrocious!

Step by Step Yogi's is being run by the lovely  
  • @getfityogagirl 
  •  @yoga_lovely 
  •  @bellaellaful 
  •  @chrisfloats 
  •  @shawna_turner  
  • @superhumanyogi  
  • and @rivkayoga

So far, we're four days in, so there is plenty of time to get involved if you want a challenge this month. Have a peak over at my Instagram. I'll be posting up videos too when I can, so I'd love it if you could take a look.




This one is for Sam of Planet Bake Life.... all the times where I couldn't hold my pose until the camera clicked! #YouveJustBeenOuttaked


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5 June 2014 at 07:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha thank you Elle!
It's always good to see the comic side of it :p And I still think what you do is amazing. I would love to be able to do that.
xxx

 
At 5 June 2014 at 23:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw thank you! Slowly progressing :) xxxx

 
At 8 June 2014 at 21:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so good! I used to do yoga when I was a kid, with Mum, but I haven't in years. I've decided to take it up again but I'm a little scared, I have a feeling I'll be terrible to start with!

Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

 
At 9 June 2014 at 21:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! Definitely go for it! Classes are so good, you have such a range of ages and abilities and everyone grows and improves together. :)

 
At 10 June 2014 at 11:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great attempt at scorpion! I can only do that against a wall at the moment. Keep practising!
Tash | Ballet, Dance & Fitness
http://www.balletdancefitness.com

 
At 16 June 2014 at 19:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks... although I think the photos show why I should keep to practicing against the wall. ;)
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home