<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Lately: July

Sunday 20 July 2014

Lately: July

I've been up to a few bits and pieces over the last couple of weeks, which I thought that I would share with you.

I live near a little market town stuffed to the brim with independent shops. Whilst waiting for the bus home on blustery, rainy Friday, I had a peak into one of the new clothing shops, which was having a half price sale. I was torn between a couple of pairs of shoes, both costing £14 (RRP £28.00) and ended up purchasing these sweet little blue deck shoes. The next day, I came home from work to find that my lovely mama had gone and bought me the other pair, and a recipe book from Rachel Khoo, so I was pretty pleased! By coincidence, dad also visited the shop and bought mum the blue deck shoes as well... we can't seem to stop matching!

The shoes are by a brand call BellField, which I believe is an ASOS brand. The shoes are really lovely in their pastel colours, and I loved lots of the tops and printed skorts too. They came in sturdy box with this little quotation on top, which is a lovely touch.

In other news, I've just got a new ear piercing! The last time my ears were pierced, I think I was nine? Long time ago. I've wanted my cartilage done for a while now, so I'm really happy. The piercer froze off my ear slightly to numb it, so I barely felt it, which was great. (That still didn't stop me from feeling faint afterwards... typical...) As a thank you for organising prom, our heads of sixth form kindly sent everyone who had been in the prom committee a Topshop voucher, which was really touching. I used it to buy a pack of earrings ready for when I can finally change my piercing in three months time!
Lastly here are a few snaps from an impromptu trip to Scarborough. Ice creams in hand, Mum and I wandered out of the touristy kiss-me-quick South Bay, round the headland to Scarborough's North Bay which is quieter and is a good surfing spot. We then climbed back over the top of the headland, through the old fort, and visited Anne Bronte's grave before having a poke around some shops. Sometimes, it is the spur of the moment days that are the most fun.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home