<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: June Yoga Challenge Roundup

Tuesday 8 July 2014

June Yoga Challenge Roundup

So last month I decided to take on the #StepByStepYogis instagram yoga challenge, which I blogged about here. I thought that I'd do a quick round up of the month's poses. I have started to do more yoga practice at home, and this challenge has definitely helped to get me into the habit of practising.
 I have featured some twenty poses here; there are a few that I haven't included and a handful of poses that I didn't post, either because I was away or the asana was simply too tricky! But I had a go at everything, and thoroughly enjoyed the month's challenge. Thank you to all the hosts for bringing us these challenges, and I look forward to doing some more.
I can't wait to continue learning and growing as a yoga student, so I will be posting photos up on instagram all summer to keep you posted. Comment below if you have tried any kind of thirty day challenge, or if you enjoy yoga yourself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home