<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Homewear Favourites: Accessories

Thursday 20 November 2014

Homewear Favourites: Accessories


At university, a big challenge of having a bedroom, living area and study all contained within one small room is making the space seem homely and personal. Since moving to Wales, I have been making a few additions to make my room more "me". Today, I thought I'd share some of these bits and pieces with you.



When visiting Caernarfon, I treated to myself to this sweet little plant pot for my Peace Lily. The shop, called Lotti & Wren was full of home wears, gifts and Christmas decorations. I picked up a couple of Welsh Christmas cards too, as a personal touch for next month. Having a plant brings a bit of life to my room, and Peace Lily's are supposedly good for keeping air clean and detoxified.



From home, I brought this tray. It mostly sits of my shelf as decoration, but is a useful drink tray for morning cuppas and evening cocktails on occasion.



My second tray actually came from Anglesey Sea Zoo, where I was doing a research practical. I had been looking for a metallic tray for my perfumes, and couldn't resist the starfish and shell design. Plus, the proceeds go towards keeping the zoo running, which does vital research and conservation for British marine species.


Unable to resist the Debenhams Christmas section, I had to get this bargain fleece blanket. It is so soft and warm; perfect for wrapping myself in when watching films with my flatmates. I think it will be coming home with me over Christmas to keep my warm and festive on cold winter nights!


Lastly, I like to keep a couple of bags to hand. My green Zatchels satchel is my day-to-day bag, fitting my laptop or notebook and other essentials in neatly. Behind is the carrier bag I got from Sweaty Betty. For a free carrier bag, it is impressively sturdy, and has one of my favourite quotations on one side:

"The cure for everything is salt water -sweat, tears, or the sea"

Comment below if you are enjoying my university updates, or have been redecorating and updating your home recently!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home