<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Pinterest: Come Pin with Me

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Pinterest: Come Pin with Me


Almost everyone I know now has Pinterest. It is an addictive online pinboard-come-social media. I love filling up my boards on all my interests; yoga, fitness, the ocean, and a few cheeky cakes and cocktail recipes. When I have a few spare minutes, I can always brighten up my day looking at "geek", animal and Disney humour, as well as pooling inspiration for outfits.


I also pin photos from latest posts, and things that inspire me for my blog. To follow me, or one of my boards, you can click the image above or follow my link here.

In light of sharing the blogger love, I thought I would link below a few of my favourite pincers below:

Megan McMinn: Briar Rose Blog


The prettiest pastels, outfits, accessories and party boards you are likely to find on Pinterest. I love that she lives in Cornwall and my old city, Bath too! Megan's board featuring her wedding is whimsical and so stunning.

Tash: Dance, Flow, Lift


Natasha is a fellow Health Blogger, and a BarreCore fitness trainer... with an amazing fitness wardrobe! With her background in ballet and dance, Tash's Pinterest page is filled with fitness inspiration and beautiful photographs.

Carly Rowena


I tend to skip between watching YouTuber's regularly, getting bored fairly easily. However, I always look out for Carly's new videos. On her Pinterest page, Carly has lots of fitness inspiration and workout ideas, alongside lots of funny animal pins! Her boards are brimming with positivity, definitely one to follow.

I could have listed so many more, but I'll keep it concise and let you explore. Do you have any favourite Pinners or boards? Comment below!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 18 November 2014 at 11:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing my Pinterest page, it's so kind of you! Love you blog!
www.carlyrowena.com

 
At 19 November 2014 at 23:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

It's my pleasure and thank you!
Eleanor x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home