<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://greenandaquamarine.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Green+Aquamarine: Review: Sweaty Betty #3 Workout

Monday 24 November 2014

Review: Sweaty Betty #3 Workout


Last month I went to Oxford to visit Stuart for the weekend (I blogged about it here). While there, I got very spoilt, and, alongside a wonderful weekend away in even better company, I found myself coming out of Sweaty Betty with a well-stocked shopping bag. I unintentionally picked an outfit straight out of this season's Sweaty Betty catalogue, which I'll be reviewing today.


With it's relaxed fit, this top is comfortable, yet still really flattering. Like all Sweaty Betty workout gear, this top is highly breathable, which is an absolute must. The t-shirt falls on the body easily, so you won't have material bunching as you try to lean over to pick up your weights, or as you stretch out at the end of a workout. I love the colour; there's enough detail to make it pretty without being overwhelming. I prefer the cooler tones here than lots of bright pinks personally. This is my current favourite workout top, beating my Sweat Betty Athlete Vest. As always, I'm really impressed with the quality.


Source: Sweaty Betty

I am so happy to finally have a pair of workout capris that are flattering, comfortable and keep your modesty covered. These leggings are snug and supportive without compromising on flexibility of movement. There's also lots of little extra details that make these capri's worth the money. The waistband is suitably high, with a drawstring for fit adjustment. To keep your workout hygienic, the gusset is antibacterial, so no smelly kit! The small back zip is so useful, yet you can barely feel it. In true Sweaty Betty style, the backs of the capri's are scalloped and finish at a flattering length, to make you feel your best while workout out. They're quite thick, so I'm not sure if you might overheat in them over summer, but as the moment, the thickness is working really well for me as it gives the additional support and comfort to the bottoms.




Can you believe it wasn't even four when these photos were taken? It's getting so dark! Big thanks to my photographer of the day, Abbie.

Both items in this outfit have been tested by myself whilst on a rowing machine, lifting weights, squatting and running outside in 5'C weather. This is a really good all-rounder outfit for workouts and sports alike.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 24 November 2014 at 12:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

I may have just whizzed past that t-shirt whilst browsing online but seeing it on you has convinced me that I may just need one! :) xo

 
At 24 November 2014 at 16:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't see it until I went in store. It is so light and flattering; I love it! xx

 
At 30 November 2014 at 00:02 , Blogger Laura @ Laura : Fat 2 Fit said...

This outfit looks great on you. Loving the stripy detail and the colour of the top! Great for winter.. I tend to put away my bright workout gear in Winter and go for more neutral colours.

Loving the scalloped detail on the back of the crops too! :)

Almost tempted to take a sneaky peak on the SB website.. but I'm supposed to be avoiding spending money.. Maybe I'll have a look as an excuse to find stuff for Christmas! ;)

Laura | laurafat2fit.blogspot.co.uk |

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home